Site-directed mutagenesis is central to molecular biology, facilitating research in a variety of fields, including studies of gene regulatory elements, DNA-protein interaction, protein structure/function, enzyme active sites, and novel proteins. GenScript's site-directed mutagenesis services, powered by sophisticated gene synthesis technology and high performance GS polymerase, include point mutations, deletions, and insertions. They can be customized to fit any scientific applications.
- Unparalleled Accuracy: GenScript's high performance GS polymerase ensures accuracy of mutants, avoiding creation of unwanted mutations.
- Unlimited Sites: Using our sophisticated mutagenesis technology, GenScript can introduce mutations at any site.
- Mutation on Large Construct: Our technology is optimized to introduce mutations, insertions, and deletions on constructs as large as up to 12 kb (including target gene and its vector).
- Comprehensive Service Package: We offer comprehensive upstream and downstream services, including template sequencing, expression vector construction, and protein expression and purification
- Most Competitive Prices
Sample Submission Requirements
Please provide following:
- The complete sequence of the template including the target gene and its vector
- Mutation specifications
- Maps and antibiotic resistance of the template and destination vectors
- Recommended to send 4 μg of template DNA as the starting material. If the starting material is bacterial culture, please send the culture at sufficient amount.
The delivery package includes:
- 4 μg lyophilized destination vector containing the gene
- Sequence chromatograms covering your gene (electronic)
- Construct map for the plasmid (electronic)
- Quality assurance certificate
For detail information and orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org